www.olocker.in (OLOCKER/OLocker) is strongly committed to your right to privacy and to keep your information- personal as well as information relating to your assets (“data”) secured.
To earn your trust and confidence in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy policies. We encourage you to read our privacy statement to understand what types of information we collect and how we use, maintain & disclose this information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OLOCKER AND HOW IT IS USED
- We collect the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for our customized services viz. activation of your subscription to Olocker as well as your usage of our various other services. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number and any other information that itself identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
- We collect this information in variety of ways which include online mediums as well as offline mediums including the information supplied by our channel partners at the time of activating your subscription to our services as well the information submitted by you during the course of use of our various services or information provided by you towards your profile update.
- This information is also shared with insurance company underwriting the risk of jewellery protection program which is made available to you complimentarily along with the said subscription.
- This information can also be made available to other insurance intermediaries and government authorities, if and as required by them in case of any claims arising out of the above said complimentary jewellery protection program.
- The information shall be made available to the payment gateway providers/processors who provide services to enable us to accept payments from OLocker subscribers/ users for renewal of their OLocker subscription or for any other services requiring OLocker subscribers / users to access the payment links provided by them.
- The information collected will be made available to our financial partners and will be used by them to properly assess your credit history, credit behaviour and overall profile. They will also use the information submitted by you with regards to your residential address, office address and employment to completely analyse the risk involved in lending you. (This clause is applicable for the olocker clients applying for EMI solutions on OLocker platform).
- Further, this website does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. You may choose not to supply your personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
- We may use the information to process payments for orders which our users place only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your usage of our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the products and pages you have viewed on the website and your IP address.
- We collect data about your usage to help analyse our page flow, measure promotional effectiveness and promote trust and safety. The analysis of this data can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- We may also carefully select other concerns to send you information about their products or services, which are related to the services we provide but are not necessary to our operations (“Extended Service”). If we intend to use personally identifiable information for an extended Service, we will provide you with the ability and requisite instructions to decline this service. You may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from us by following the instructions on the mail.
- We may collect non-personal information like browser name, type of computer or technical information about user’s means of connection to our site such as operating systems information & information relating to ISP used.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
(i) Confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on O- Locker or its owners; (ii) Protect and defend the rights or property of its owners, and the users of OLocker and (iii) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of OLocker, its website, its owners, or the public.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVALABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Supplying personally identifiable information is not entirely mandatory. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional.You are required to register with us in order to use our sites by providing us the information in required fields.
- Some information which is optional at the time of initial registration may be called in in case of special situations like claims to fulfil the requirements from our underwriters, other insurance intermediary or government authorities.
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings by writing to us at email@example.com. Any such updating would require documents or authorisations supporting such change.
- If there is any change in your personally identifiable information or email address or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate by making the requisite changes to your account.
If at any time you believe that OLocker or its users/members have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.